A combination of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) and Reformer Pilates. HITT means performing short bursts of intense activity which effectively work the entire body (off the reformer). The combination of switching from HIIT to Low intensity (more controlled movements on the reformer) makes for a dynamic workout that will have you breaking a good sweat and working the body to its maximum potential!
- Its efficient HIIT exercises can achieve great results in a short space of time.
- You’ll burn more FAT Not only will you burn calories, but the effect of intense exercise will kick your body’s repair cycle into hyper drive, meaning you will burn more fat and calories.
- You’ll build a heathy heart HIIT.
- You’ll lose weight not muscle most dieters will know that it’s not hard to lose muscle as well as fat. That goes for steady cardio too like running (that’s why runners usually have flat bottoms). Studies show that HIIT allows you to preserve muscle and ensures weight loss comes from fat storage.
- You’ll build your metabolism HIIT stimulates human growth hormone (HGH) by up to 450%.